Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 06, 2008


30-Years Ago

Stop by Nader's for gas and talk. Home; check e-mail and news sites. 9:00 to AT&T and Tony helps me get hooked up to Planatronics Bluetooth. Have to go back for other info at later date. Home. Then off to Sam's Club and shop for Hall and a few things for us. Home; my Nickel-Plated Dream order was delivered. Play with iPhone some more. To Mexican place on Country Club by Mikes old Phillys joint for lunch with Norman Foster and Tom Snow. By Beth's place of employment and pick up a large UPS package and drop it at UPS place. Home and down for nap. Up and feed feed girls. Open mail - got one And .... Action! order. Spend afternoon still trying to get e-mail account hooked up to iPhone - talked to Time-Warner; AOL: and Speedo. No luck yet. Beth home. To Ruby's and pick up food order - home and we eat. After we to office. Later ~