Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 04, 2008


My new Plantronics Bluetooth

Straight home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites. Call from Beth re: her car. Eric calls in a half an hour and I meet him at Ramona where he's dripped off Beth's car foe a lube and oil change. Drive him back to Beth's place of employment. Home. Work with iPhone trying to get e-mail to work. Find password for Motorola through Sean; so now I'm connected to Wi-Fi. Still can't send or receive mail. Call that car is ready. Pick up Eric and we to Ramona where I pay for car and he drives it back to Beth's place of employment. I home and decide to make some lunch and watch some TV. Try our new HBO channels; TMC; and Western Channel and end up watching part of a Columbia Gene Autry movie. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and my Plantronics Bluetooth replacement. Open mail. Back to office and putter some more with iPhone. Call and talk to Charlie McDermaid in Canada. Beth home - it's real windy this evening -and we inside and talk. I fix dinner and we eat; then we to office where she works on banking and I back to iPhone. Work until it's time for bed. Later ~