Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 07, 2008


Setting up a Night Sene for Here Come the Brides - 1969

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put away. Check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth who is working all day. To bank and deposit. To AT&T and get e-mail working. The guy transfers my address book to UBS dealie and gives me directions as to how to input into iPhone. Home and start then off to Beth's place of employment where we give Hugo (one of the workers) his Flip Video Camera we bought for him online. I stop by Vons on way home for deli food; then home and eat some of that very food for lunch while watching the end of Little Miss Sunshine which I had missed when I tried watching it in the past. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Back to computer and work on transfer. Even call Dave Betting in North Dakota. Still no luck. Beth home from nail appointment with pizza I orderd. We eat and talk. TV - watch the last three-quarters of Music & Lyrics on HBO. Get stuff for Sally aout of shed. Both to office. Later ~