Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 16, 2008

Rod Timanus and Barbara (on left)
Kirk Ellis Heads Screenwriters Panel
Miles Swarthout participates on Screenwriters Panel
Rod and Barbara Ready for Spur Awards Banquet
My good friend C. Courtney Joyner

First full day back from Arizona. No meeting - to blood draw at 7:00 instead. Home and fix breakfast - eat. To post office and mail books to Larry Segal and one other. To Albertson's in PD and shop. Home and put away. Call Beth. Turn on Golf - Tiger in playoff (wins in overtime). Fix lunch and eat. Call Sean and he comes over to work on our computers. He's here all afternoon. He fixed Beth's; fixed the mouse for laptop; taught me how to import photos to my iPhone. He leaves. Beth home. Cook and eat. Both to office and work. I write here. Later ~