Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 13th, 14th, 15th

At the WWA Book Signing
Bob Boze Bell and AJ Fenady at Book Signing Andrew J. Fenady on Screenwriting Panel
With Beth at Spur Awards Banquet
With my friend, Jane Burnett Smith

Friday: Up at 5:30 - shower and dress. Breakfast at hotel with the Fenady's. To room for an hour or so then walk back to convention area and go to Spur Award Finalist lunch. AJ and Mary Francis join us. Presenter is terrible speaker - leave early. AJ and I both take our naps in p.m. - Get ready and drive to Barnes and Noble for WWA Book signing. I'm set up beside Bob Boze Bell and AJ. Beth takes some photos. Hotel and bed.

Saturday: Breakfast with Fenady's. To General Business meeting; joined by Fenadys. Screenwriting panel follows - give up my spot to Courtney. Lunch at hotel with AJ and Mary Francis. To room for nap.
Up and get ready for banquet. Walk to convention center. take some pics and eat with Fenadys and Courtney and his brother in law. Leave early as same speaker is MC'ing the awards and she's unintelligible. To room and sleep.

Sunday: Up and start packing and loading. Breakfast with Fenady's and say our good-byes. Continue loading and I fall, skin my left arm. Take off for home at 9:00 - she drives. Arrive just before 2:00. Hi to the girls and unpack Expedition and put away. Beth watches golf while I nap. Up and she's fed girls. Both too office. Fix dinner and we eat. Office again; then we bed.