Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 20, 2008


Sam Elliott

Another 115 degree day. Straight home after meeting. Hi to gardener, Robert. Office and check e-mail and news sites. Work some and popcorn. Call Beth. To Sam's club and shop for Hall. Home and back to computer and do search on an agency I submitted to yesterday. Lunch and TV - Wild Times with Sam Elliott and Ben Johnson (and many more classic cowboy actors). Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to office and work on Whiskey Tears; making sure chapter change works. Beth home and we talk. She's been to bank talking with Misty. She has sandwiches from last night I make a small salad. Both to office and work - I write here. Later ~