Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 23, 2008





Pics of Convention Taken by Mary Francis Fenady

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to buy paper for Beth. Swing by station and "hi" to Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Dive into Whiskey Tears for proofing and editing. To bank then pick up package from Beth and drop at Mail Box Plus. Home and more Whiskey Tears, then some TV and make some lunch and eat. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Office and read WT again. Beth home; we talk, then to office. I make dinner and we eat. Both to office and I scan convention pics from Mary Francis Fenady into computer while she works on other things. Bed at usual time. Later ~