Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 22, 2008






All Photos Taken at Unity Day Picnic

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 5:30, shower, dress ans breakfast with Sunday Paper. Then I vacuum and mop the house tile. Beth home and we get ready and drive up to Hurkey Creek (near Idyllwilde) for the annual Unity Day Picnic. Sit with Sheri Priess and her family. Joined by Joann Crouch and Rebecca from 6:00 Meeting. See a lot of friends and great hamburgers and hot dogs. Plenty of real dogs, too. Drive home at 2:00 - home just before
3:00. Feed the girls. Then I down for nap. Beth does my pill boxes. Up and talk with Beth. Upload pictures of picnic into computer. We have a simple dinner of chips and salsa. After - she washer her hair while I write here. Suppose it will be bed early as we are both tired. Later ~