Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008


The old (no longer there) Golden Stallion Restaurant at Pioneertown

Home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites. Snack. Dive into proofing Whiskey Tears once more. Take off for appointment with Dr. Stone at 10:00 - wait until 11:00 before he gets to me. I'm OK. Home and fix lunch and watch TV - Italian Western on TMC - The Stranger Returns. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Back to office and work some more on WT. Send some WWA Convention pics to Ross. Beth home and we eat. Both of us to office to work some. Later ~