Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


With Larry Segal

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. E-mail from Dave Cass. Respond to fan re Patty Duke question. Take girls to vet for teeth cleaning and drop them off. I shop around Palm Desert: Ace Hardware for outlet cover; George's Jewelery pick up my medallion and chain; Auto Store for Beth wipers; then market for donut and back to vet and sit in car with Rush and eat donut. Pick up girls and home. Early lunch and TV. Down for early nap. Up 1:30 - girls think it's dinner time. Work on poster for my August Yucca Valley book signing. Sean by and works on Beth's computer to get her work schematic working - no luck. He leaves. Feed girls. Mail. Talk to Larry Segal in Scottsdale. He liked the book. Back to work on poster. Send to Darnell's in Yucca. Beth home and we eat. She to H&I meeting. I work here at computer - read some more Whiskey Tears. She'll be home in a while then it's beddie-by. Later ~