Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Jack McElroy takes a fall at Corriganville (early '60s)

Stop for haircut on way home from meeting; then to Office Depot to get something Xeroxed for Beth. Stop by bank to make deposit. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. Work on proofing and editing Whiskey Tears - really enjoying reading it again. Make some lunch and TV - Jerico is the title of the Western I watched. Turn it off before it's over so I can go down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Sally by and drops catering stuff; she also helps me put up new thermometer on front porch. She leaves and I back to computer and more work on Whiskey Tears. Beth home and we talk. Make some dinner and we eat. To office and we both work for a while, Later ~