Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 29, 2008


John Travolta in Hairspray

Sleep in Day. She up and off to Hall. I up 6:00; shower, dress and breakfast. Vacuum and mop floors. Beth home ans we talk. She works and I work at computer. Make us some lunch and we eat. I down for early nap. She works in office while I sleep. Up and she's already fed girls. Some paper then office where I Xerox for her then to computer and work. She in other room. We watch Hairspray in living room while eating dinner. To office. Later ~