Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 28, 2008


Brian Keith on Family Affair set (1868)

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and unload and put it all away. Feel queasy. Work at computer until Beth gets home. We talk and she eats. I down for early nap as I still feel bad. Sleep until 2:00 - up and feed girls. Office with Beth and we both work for a while. Pull chairs and piano bench in front of TV and eat while watching recording of Dreamgirls. Writing this as she got a call and recording is on hold. Back to watch until end; then get ready for bed. Later ~