Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 30, 2008


In deep discussion with the late Barry Morse

Stop at market; then to Office Depot after meeting to buy new office phone and get some documents Xeroxed for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work some on Whiskey Tears. To bank and then to City Bank. Help woman who had fallen in parking lot. Richard helps change pin numbers. PU Big Mac and home. Eat and TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Books returned from Larry in Scottsdale. Barry Morse book from Anthony his helper. Back to reading WT. Beth home and we talk. Then I fix a salad and we eat. Both to office and work. I write here. Later ~