Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 04, 2008






Happy Independence Day! Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Beth home; she'd stopped by her place of employment to drive one of the cars. We talk, etc. I read through one of my work's in progress. We have early lunch as we're going to be eating this afternoon after 2:30 at the Hall. I down for nap. up and feed girls. Beth has made some deviled eggs for the BBQ. We work in office. Beth up to feed neighbor's cats; then we to Hall for 4th of July Celebration. Large crowd. Eats. Clean up and home. Both to office; I write here. Later ~