Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 02, 2008


With Ed Mohler at Pioneertown

Stopped at my now-becoming-regular Office Depot stop to leave some Xeroxing for Beth - will pick it all up in the morning. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer for a while. Write Letter to the Editor rebutting some anti-gun nut. Lunch with TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. To office and try and call Ed Mohler (my old Corriganville fight partner). No luck but was able to leave message on his wife's cell. He calls back and we talk abut old times and what's going on with us now. Power goes out - 115 degrees outside. Call Beth. call guys next door and they're fine. Call Edison Co. and they send me out to the meter which had actually fallen off the wall. They say I'll have to get an Electrician to fix it; it's not their problem. After I hang up I take a look at it and somehow I'm able to snap it back in and the power comes back on. Talk Beth; then answer some e-mails. Wait for Beth. She home and I cook and we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~