Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 03, 2008


Round Table Down to Six in the Heat of Summer

Dropped off two books at post office; went by Edie's to pick up mail; then stopped at Office Depot to pick up meeting schedules I'd left there yesterday for Xeroxing. Home. Popcorn - check e-mail and news sites. Check out some more web sites. Do search for Gabby Hayes to learn more about the man. Talked to Ed Mohler again - no charge for book I'm sending as he contributed a photo. Talk Beth; then take off for Indio for monthly round table lunch. Stop by Leather Plus for a minute to see Joel Peters; then meet Lee Ellis; George Gallagher; Lee's wife Sharon; Darlene Cassella; and Swani McGrath for our lunch. Good discussion. Drive home (115 degrees out). Home and feed girls then down for nap. Up and check mail. Call and talk to Bob King publisher of Classic Images as I'm going to advertise in his publication again. Wait for Beth. Beth home and we get ready and drive to The River to meet Bill and my Sister Sharon for dinner at P.F. Chang's. Home and checl e-mail. Later ~