Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 06, 2008





Beth does pill boxes while girls eat

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up at 6:00 shower and dress. Eat breakfast, trim beard, then vacuum house. Beth home and we take off for the ABC Club monthly Alumni breakfast. Meet Bill and Sunny White and Joel Peters for breakfast and talk. Stop for Edie's mail on way home. Once home Beth mops and I to office. Both in office - I snack; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth does my pill boxes. Work on computer in p.m. - To The Hog's Breath in La Quinta with Kim and John Hardy - We take Bill and Sunny White out to dinner in honor of Bill's retirement. Home - get ready and bed. Later ~