Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 05, 2008


Taking a picture with my iPhone

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and unload and put away. Beth getting nails done. Check e-mail and news sites (I get most of my news over the Internet). Beth home and I assist her in bidding on e-bay for a Red Skelton painting. Fix some lunch I picked up in the deli section. Eat. Back to office and finish bidding on painting. She wins. I down for nap. Beth to hospital to visit Tina Hiddleston. Up and feed girls. Work at computer. Beth home and we both to office to work. Watch recording of "Sweet Charity" while eating dinner. Write here. Later ~