Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 14, 2008


Preparing garage roof for solar panels

Steve Grippi stops by to check on workers

Big yellow storage bin holds the panels until installation

Stop at RM post office after meeting and mail some books. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Guys show up and start on garage roof preparing it for solar panels. Steve Grippi by to check on things. Bob Ingram by with ironing. I watch third installment of John Adams which I recorded over the 4th weekend. Lunch. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and get mail - hi to guys on roof - they're about to quit for the day (2:30). Feed the girls. To office and work a little. Have a root beer. Beth home and we talk. Other workers here to fix electric in back. Make dinner and we eat. Power off TV and computers only. Power on. Write here. We'll both putz around for a while then hit the hay. Later ~