Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 13, 2008


With my Girls

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:00; shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Vacuum house. Beth home and she mop. I to office and do some work. Beth to office and bids on another painting. I fix lunch and we eat. Back to office; then I down for nap. She feeds girls before I get up. Take pics of me and girls for her new frame. She leaves for Maad Dog Daze committee meeting at Hall. I work at computer - talk to James Jenkins in Fla. Start write here and watch some Youtube videos. Beth home and joins me in office. Take some pics of girls and me for her new photo frame. I to kitchen to make salads. We eat. She washes hair. Both to office. Later ~