Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 15, 2008






Series of shots: Panels going up; Equipment needed; The Workers

Drop two books at Palm Desert post office then to Sherry's for Hair cut. On to get keys made for Beth; stop by AT&T to find out how to pair my bluetooth - no luck; then home. Solar Panel workers are already on roof working. Into house. Hi to girls. Check e-mail and news sites. Do some work. Talk Beth.. Call Glenda and make appointment for sonogram tomorrow. Talk to Planatronics and get info on how to get bluetooth working again. Out and take some pictures of workers on roof. Back inside and watch third episode of John Adams recorded last weekend. Make lunch and eat while watching TV. Dogs out in back - back yard. Side yard occupied. Talk Beth then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Out and take some more pictures - panels are attached; only working on wiring. Back to office and work on several projects. Beth home. Make dinner and we eat. She watches All Star game. She has to go by her work place to get soething. I to office and send a query. She home and joins me in office. She watches game in bed while I go to sleep. Later ~