Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 20, 2008


My ex-wife Jill - on the Here Come the Brides set - 1969

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. RAINS like hell. I up and shower and dress. Get paper between storms and read it. Vacuum tile throughout. Beth home and she mops. I to office and work at computer. She joins me. Then to dining room and watch British Open. Fix lunch and we eat as it concludes. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Jill (my ex-wife) calls and asks if she can come over today instead of tomorrow. Says she'll be here in an hour. Beth on bed resting with QVC and girls beside her. I computer for a few minutes. Jill arrives and we all sit around and talk. She brings me a few things from the past; I give her an And Action! book. She's off to spend the night at a girlfriend's place. I fix salads and we eat. Beth on phone with Ron next door; and another call. I to computer and write here. Later ~