Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 19, 2008


Here Come the Brides Pilot - 1967 or '68 - MGM Lot#3

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home,unload and put away. Beth home. I to office and check e-mail and news sites. She sweep some. Both work some in office; then I make lunch and we eat and talk. Beth hurts her back and I massage it with battery massage thing. I down for nap early. She lies down, too. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Work in office with Beth. To Longs Drug Store and pick up pictures I took yesterday - Beth's making a small album for Eric.
Work at computer.