Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 21, 2008


Ray "Crash" Corrigan with Kirby Grant and Gloria Winters of Sky King Fame

Drop three books at Rancho Mirage post office after meeting; then home. Check e-mail and news sites while snacking on popcorn with girls. To bank and make four deposits for Beth - she's treasurer of Maad Dog Daze again this year. Call from producer who's read a script of mine. We talk for a while and he will send two sample scripts for me to read. After call scripts arrive in .pdf. I start reading first script and finish it by lunch time. Stop and make lunch and eat with TV - not much on. Beth by to pick up checks for her work. I back to office then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and spend all afternoon reading second script. Beth home and I help her carry stuff inside. We talk for awhile. She to office while I make dinner. We eat and talk about my script and how I can make it better. Both to office. I go online and do a writers chat room. Lasts an hour. Get ready for bed. She does too. Later ~