Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008


Nader - in front of his station

Stop and see Nader at his Exxon Station on way home. Check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth. By Beth's place of employment and drop fax invoice. On to Sam's Club to do shopping for Hall. Home. Feel punky. To Mimi's to meet Tom and Harry for lunch but pass and go home because I still feel bad. Have some ginger ale and call Beth. Down for long nap. Up and feed girls. Feel better. Get mail. To office - have some crackers and a Dr. Pepper. Beth calls saying she'll be late. Tom and Harry call to check in. Beth home and we eat. Talk; then I to office and write here. Later ~