Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 27, 2008


2007 Maad Dog Daze Committee - Sheri and Beth on Left

Sleep in day for me. Beth up at 4:30 and off to Hall. I up 6:00; shower and dress - breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Vacuum all tile. Beth home and she mops. Both to office and work awhile. I fix some lunch and we eat. Sheri Priess over to work on Maad Dog Daze with Beth, I retire to office and eventually down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth and Sheri still going strong. Paul Anobile here for moment then leaves. I back to office and play on computer while they still work. Sheri leaves and I fix dinner. We eat then retire to office. She hits shower. Later ~