Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 05, 2008


My Right Eye - Looks Worse Than it is

Eye still as red as before. Taking blood pressure on regular basis now. Talk Tom Snow and Ross Salamone on phone in parking lot after meeting; then to Sherry's for a haircut. Gas up - see Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. Work at computer - then vacuum the hall, office, bathrooms and bedrooms.
More on computer. Watch original Lee Marvin Monte Walsh (recorded earlier) while I have lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. To office and work some. Beth calls. Add a location to Monte Walsh on IMDb. Beth home; we have a cola and talk. She'd been to see Tina in the hospital. She to office to do some work on GRT. I cook then we eat. Talk to brother Bob. Back to office after dinner and work at computer while she gathers documents. Later ~