Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 03, 2008

August 2, 2008 - Saturday


Katy and Jack


Beth and Dallas


Place Settings


With Beth: The Queen!


Both of us up early and get ready for day. I meet her in registration area and we to breakfast at hotel. Place starts filling up for Old Timer's Meeting. Eric and I to bank to make deposits. Stop for coffee as bank doesn't open until ten. Back to hotel and sit around and shoot the shit. To Alanon luncheon and sit with Dallas. I leave before meeting and go to room and down for nap. Up and back to registration area - sit with Eric, then Beth. To room and change for banquet dinner. We sit with Sheri, the Whites. The Leahey's, Jack Bent and another couple. Good speaker. I back to room and get ready for bad; then into bed. Sleep. Beth in later and crash. Later ~