Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2008


My good friend, the late Frank Q. Dobbs - doing what he liked to do ~

Drop book at Palm Desert Post Office then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. More work on computer. To TV and flip around while eating lunch. Talk to Beth and LeRoy. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. New pants arrive so try them on for fit. Sweep dog hair. To office and work some more. Beth home early. We talk. I fix dinner while she works in office. We eat. She prepares for weekend; I write here.