Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 01, 2008


Maad Dog Daze Golf Tournamennt Winning Team


Maad Dog Daze Committee

Beth off to MDD golf tournament. I to meeting; then home and check e-mail and news sites. Pack for weekend Work for a while at computer; then Leroy by to take care of girls. I load up and off to Doral Hotel in Palm Springs for our annual AA convention, Maad Dog Daze. Beth is treasurer and I'm a general factotum. Park with hotel and bellhop takes my stuff to room. Go see Beth, then back and unpack. To registration and get my MDD badge and tickets. Try taking photos with my new camera and don't quite have flash unit figured out.Dinner at hotel with Beth. Miss first meeting and go to room and get ready for bed. Beth in later and we talk and finally to bed. Later ~