Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 03, 2008





We both up before six. Shower and get ready for day. She out to open tables and Hospitality room. I meet her and we to breakfast with Nancy - we are joined by Ali. To room while she goes to registration area. I finish packing my stuff. Call bellhop and call for car. Pack it up and off for home. Call LeRoy. Home in 20 minutes. Hi to LeRoy and girls. He leaves and I unload and put away clothes and stuff. Lie on bed and nap. Up in less than an hour. Beth calls and they're on way to Wrap Party. I drive to Cat City and meet them. Eat and take pics. Something happens to my eye - blood in the white part. Home and drop my car and some of her stuff; then to Eisenhower Emergency Room. BP High. They give me a pill and monitor BP. Home and Beth does pills. Then she to hospital to see Tina. I write here. Beth home. We won't have to eat. Bed early. Later!