Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 04, 2008


Alamo Village - Brackettville, Texas

Drop book and mail on way home from meeting. Shop at grocery store; then home (dark glasses throughout). Check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls. Vacuum living room, dining room and kitchen. Talk Beth - Dr, appointment at 1:20. TV and eat with Rocky Lane - The Topeka Terror. Drive over to meet Beth at 1:00 - we to doctor in her car. Doc took one look at me and knew exactly what had happened. Not serious at all - will heal up in week or so, It just looks serious, that's all. Will continue to wear dark glasses. Home and feed girls. Bring in mail. Down for nap late. Up at 4:00. Open mail and put away ironing. Beth home and we talk. She to office and I make dinner. We eat then both to office. She works on tying up MDD money. I answer e-mail and write here. Later ~