Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Round Table

To Hall for chores and hi to all, then to dentist and have teeth cleaned. Home after that and check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. Try to figure out the flash unit some more but have to stop. Igor here to water-blast roof prior to re-roofing with foam. I drive to La Quinta and to Auto Club office where I get vacation related paps and hotel books. RAINING like hell - lightning and thunder real close. On to Indio and stop and see Joel at Leather Plus. Then meet with Conservative Round Table at regular Chinese place. Leave 1:30 and arrive home close to 2:00. Call Beth. Feed girls; check e-mail. Then down for nap with girls. Roof cleaners are making noise but I still sleep. Up and get mail. My new sandals arrive. To office and work at computer for awhile. Beth home and we talk. Workers lefty mess and she's pissed. I cook and we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~