Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 09, 2008


With Strother Martin: Hotwire - 1979

Grocery Shopping after meeting - see Speedo and he suggests getting an eye patch for tomorrow's signing. I stop at Walgreen's after and pick one up. Home and unload and put away. Office and check e-mail and news sites. Work a little on a few things. Beth home and starts cleaning. I fix lunch and we eat. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Igor working on roof preparing - lots of noise; Misty doesn't like it. Watch golf and Olympics. Get mail. She cleans up after workers. We watch two dog movies: Best of Show and Firehouse Dog. Get ready for bed. I finish up her H&I report. She Xeroxes copies for distribution. Later ~