Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008


Gunsmoke Dodge City Set - Stage #3 - CBS Studio Center

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls and work for a while. Talk Beth. Drive to Radio Shack and pick up special batteries for garage door openers. Home. Put in new battery. Lunch with TV - several old movies; switch back and forth. My new shipment of 100 And Action! arrived - guy puts them in garage for me. More TV and talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Mail. One book order to fill. PM on computer working on a few things. Bob Ingram over. Back to computer. Call Tom Snow. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Both to office and clean up some things. Later ~