Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


With my sister, Shannon

Rancho Mirage post office after meeting and drop DVD to Sgt. White (Skipper). Home and check e-mail and news sites. Out to get Expedition washed; then back home. Work at computer and send out a query submission. Talk Beth. Make some lunch and watch the end of Johnny Guitar on the Western Channel. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail. Clean up spill in garage cabinets. Back to work in office. Send out another submission query. Talk Tom Snow who's not been feeling well - low blood pressure and he's a heart transplant patient. Beth home and we talk. I fix Chinese dinner and we eat. She makes some phone calls - talk to Conrad, Shannon's husband; then she waters outside. Both to office. She on phone with Shannon. Bed and she watches some Olympics. Later ~