Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


My old friend, Bob Hoy

Stop at Palm Desert post office after meeting and mail submission to publisher. On home and check e-mail and news sites - see girls. Back to Palm Desert for haircut by Sherry's daughter Lauren. Stop and pick up dog food; then on to Beth's place of employment and drop newspaper. Stop to see Nader at station. Home and work at computer for a while. Fix some lunch and watch Gene Autry Show I'd recorded. Talk Beth. Bring in mail - PO returned two books I mailed on Hovely Saturday (someone screwed up and it t'wern't me). Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail - one book order. To office and re-package the returned books plus package the new one. Call Bob Hoy and talk Kiva and Bob for a while - they're doing all right. Talked Tom Snow earlier. Wait for Beth who's at a meeting at ABC Recovery Center. She calls; I start cooking. She home and we eat - she goes through e-mail and mail. After, both to office. Later ~