Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 17, 2008


Anissa Jones: Buffy on TVs Family Affair - at her home in Playa del Rey - 1968

Sleep in day. Beth up and she to Hall. I up by 6:00. Shower, dress and make breakfast. Eat with paper. Then I vacuum floors. Beth home and she mops. Work in office. Fix us some lunch then I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth has already fed the girls. Sit with her while she does my pills. Then we both to office where I begin writing here while she works at her computer. Beth joins me for a while, then I into kitchen and prepare dinner. We eat and talk. Call Tom Snow. Both to office and work. Later ~