Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 18, 2008


Nader at his Exxon Station

Stop at Kinko's and Fed Ex a package for Beth; then on to Office Depot and buy some ink cartridges. Stop by Exxon and talk to Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites while snacking with girls. Work at putting together a hard copy submission of Whiskey Tears then package it and stamp for tomorrow morning's mail. Call Glenda and ask her to fax a new standing order order. Make some lunch and eat with TV (nothing important on). Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Work in office. Beth home early and she pulls some things together for new attorney. I fix dinner and we eat. After - both to office and I write here while she works. Later ~