Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 22, 2008


Walker Cabin at the Walker Ranch - Used in a Gazillion Westerns

Stop at Long's Drug Store to pick up a last minute item for trip. Home and check e-mail and news sites; snacking on corn nuts with girls. Talk Beth. Work for awhile on computer; then off to meet guys for Friday lunch. Harry Baddely; Tom Snow: George Widman; Norman Foster and myself. Stop by Beth's place of employment to pick up ironing then home. Have a cookie for desert with girls; then down for nap with same. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Back to office and work for awhile. Beth comes home early. We drive to Palm Springs to drop off new registration for one of her employers' cars. Home and we talk for a bit. She to office while I make dinner. We eat and talk. After - she trims oleanders on side of garage; I fix gate. Both back to office. Later ~