Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Normal Summer Reading


Our Little Home in the Desert


Our Misty

Hopefully the final grocery shopping before trip after meeting. Home; unpack and put away. Popcorn with the girls. Check e-mail and news sites. Reply to some e-mails. Work at computer. LeRoy here to go over his calendar with him. Stop for lunch with TV - a PRC Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy St. John western. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail. Call Beth and she by and picks up check and to bank. I do some testing with my new Pentax. Get some nice shots of Misty and outside. Beth home - she's still not feeling that good. We talk; then both to office and work. I fix dinner for me; she's only up to some macaroni salad. Put out trash; then back to office to write here. Later ~