Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 25, 2008


Bobby, Gene, and Me (left)


Pat Butram - Gene's sidekick

Stop at Palm Desert post office after meeting and mail book to fan; plus DVD to Tom Rolf. On to Office Depot and pick up a binder for Beth. To Tire place and have tires, belts, and fluids checked for trip; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls. Talk to Beth. Do some pulling of things I'm taking on trip. Fix lunch and eat while watching a Gene Autry Show I recorded earlier. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Begin packing a few things. Install photo program on laptop for trip. Beth home and her car in garage; Ford in driveway for easier loading. Continue packing with Beth.
NOTE: I'll have laptop with me while out of town and will be able to receive and send e-mail.
Pack some more. Fix dinner and we eat. More packing. She shampoos her hair; then showers. Next blog from ??? ~