Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 24, 2008


From The Honkers - Jim Coburn; Steve Ihnat on Right


Night Shooting on The Honkers

Some of the Actors and Crew on The Honkers

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up by 6:00 - shower, dress and read paper with breakfast. Trim beard and tidy up for trip. Beth home and we bring in luggage from shed. Work at computer - e-mail from Tom Rolf and return e-mail. Copy Honkers tape to DVD for Tom. Fix lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. Beth does my pill boxes. Up and feed girls. Help her put away boxes - taking three weeks supply on trip. To office - address and package a book plus Tom's DVD. Beth joins me in office and we discuss trip. Call and order pizza. Pick up pizza. Home and we eat. Then we watch recording of Support Your Local Sheriff, with James Garner and Joan Hackett. Get ready for bed. Later ~