Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 10, 2008



With my brother, Colin Livers

To Edie's after meeting to meet bug man who sprays house. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To Sherry's for haircut; stop at jewelery store for screw for Beth's earring. Home. Computer. Watch City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold while eating lunch. Talk Beth and Ross. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Office and work. Start non-fiction book on finding families. Beth calls - small computer on QVC she wants me to see. Bob Ingram by to pick up ironing. Work on new project for awhile. Turn on Bill O'Reilly. Beth home. We talk - she gets phone call. I to office. Cook and we eat. Both to office, then bed. Later ~