Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 09, 2008




Fort Union, North Dakota, on the Missouri River

Stop at Ramona Tire after meeting to set up time for lube and oil change on Expedition. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To hearing aid office for three month tuneup. Drop Expedition at Ramona and Tony drives me home. Work at computer and listen to Rush. Watch last half of Live free or Die Hard on HBO while eating. Talk Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Make appointment for haircut tomorrow. Open mail. Office and work for a while. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Both to office; she does paperwork, I write here.