Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 11, 2008



Gene and Roy

Stop by Nader's station and fill up on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work some on family story. Talk Beth. Lunch with Roy and Gene in separate westerns; some Man Who Loved Cat Dancing with Burt Reynolds. Fed Ex from attorney - Bob and I need to sign and send back. Talk Eva and Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. I sign documents and Beth by in Rolls to sign her papers. She leaves and I to post office and mail docs to attorney. Home and write some. Beth by and we to bank and open a safe deposit box. Home and I fix dinner and we eat. She makes phone calls. Put out trash for tomorrow. Both to office. Later ~