Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 19, 2008


Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St. John

Stop by Nader's station on way home to say hi and pick up snack; then on home and check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth. Tom Snow calls to tell me a PRC Western is on - so I to living room and watch Prairie Rustlers with Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy St. John. To office then on to lunch at Baker's Square with Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, David Bradshaw and Norman Foster. By Beth place of employment and pick up ironing; bring it home. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Make hotel reservation for a week from Saturday for the Here Come the Brides Reunion Dinner at the Burbank Smoke House. Beth home and we talk. She cooks stir fry veggies and we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~