Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 15, 2008


Jane Adams with Duncan Renaldo

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites. To bank for Beth. Home and work on finding family story. Ed Mohler calls from Louisiana to let me know he's OK. Watch The Cheyenne Social Club the entire movie; and have lunch at same time. Talk Beth. Bring in mail. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call Beth. To office and write. Beth home and we talk - pull out leftovers and have dinner. Watch some O'Reilly. To office. Later ~