Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 14, 2008


With Ed Mohler

Sleep-in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:30; shower, dress and have breakfast with paper. Beth home and we talk. She does my pills for two weeks. We to market and pick up egg rolls for her MDD meeting at noon. I to office and have egg rolls for lunch as her committee begins to arrive, I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth in kitchen; her committee outside smoking. I back to office and try call Ed Molher in Louisiana. Some of committee still here at 4:45. All leave. I in and Beth and I talk. Fix a quick a quick dinner and we eat, She to office, I TV - first football, then some of The Cheyenne Social Club. Get ready and to bed. Later ~